If you signed up for Bible Gateway Plus at BibleGateway.com, you can cancel by signing into your account in the upper right corner, clicking your name, and clicking Account Settings. Enter in your password and click Confirm Password. On the next page, scroll down to the Bible Gateway Plus Subscription section, click the Cancel as of [date] button, and click Stop Subscription.
If you signed up through the Bible Gateway App on Android, you will need to cancel your subscription through the Google Play Store. You can either search for the Bible Gateway App in the Play Store and tap on the app to select Manage Subscriptions or you can follow the instructions below.
- Tap the Play Store icon on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Tap My Apps and Games.
- Tap Subscriptions across the top.
- Tap Bible Gateway Plus.
- Tap Subscribed.
- Tap Manage Subscriptions. From this screen, tap Cancel and Cancel Subscription. Your subscription will remain active until the end of the billing period.
If you signed up through the Bible Gateway App on iOS, you will need to cancel your subscription through iTunes by following the instructions below.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID from the pop-up window.
- Enter in your Apple ID password.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Trial or Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm.
If you have any trouble canceling your subscription, please contact Bible Gateway Customer Support at email@example.com.